Add/Remove Support for ASP, ASP.NET, ColdFusion, PHP, and Perl
The Helm control panel allows you to add and remove support for the following scripting languages: ASP, ASP.NET, Perl, PHP and ColdFusion. Additionally, you can also enable or disable a cgi-bin folder.
Many of these languages are set to ON by default.
Coldfusion is not enabled when you create a domain. If you wish to use the Coldfusion language you must manually enable it
Please follow the directions below to complete any of these tasks:
- Log on to the Helm control panel http://helm.gpthosting.biz
- Click on the Domains Icon
- Click on the Domain Name you wish to enable languages in
- Click on Web Site Settings Icon
- In the "Website Extensions" section of this page, you will see a list of languages that are installed and which are not. Languages that are installed on your site are listed "Installed". Languages that are not installed on your site are listed as "available". To add or remove any of these options from your site, simply either check or uncheck the approrpriate checkbox and click the Save button.
The changes that you make will be applied to your site immediately.
Did you find this tutorial useful?
Do you want to keep this resource online?
Make a donation to keep gotFusion alive
This page was written by and is maintained by turtle