To set up an autoresponder on any email address:
- Login to the Helm control panel
- Click on the Domains Icon
- Click on the Domain Name from the list of hosted domains
- Click on the Email Accounts (POP3) Icon
- Click on the email address you wish to place this feature on from the list.
- Check the Enable Responder box
- Enter the message you wish to be automatically sent to everyone who writes to this email address.
- Click the Save button in the lower right
NOTE: You will see if an autoresponder is already set on each of your email address by the Yes/No in the auto responder column on the right beside each email address in your list of addresses.
Did you find this tutorial useful?
Do you want to keep this resource online?
Make a donation to keep gotFusion alive
This page was written by and is maintained by turtle