Creating a domain alias (directing another domain name to load your primary domain):
- Login to the Helm control panel
- Click on the Domains Icon
- Click on the Domain Name from the list of hosted domains
- Click on the Domain Alias Icon
- Click the Add New button in the lower right
- Enter the full domain name including extension into the input box
- Click the Save button in the lower right
NOTE: In order for any other domain name to resolve to your domain you must edit the DNS settings at the registration site to the same ones used by the domain you are wishing to have as the primary displayed domain
Did you find this tutorial useful?
Do you want to keep this resource online?
Make a donation to keep gotFusion alive
This page was written by and is maintained by turtle