All Web Stats (AWStats) is one of two web statics programs that come with your hosting
To set up AWStats:
- Login to the Helm control panel
- Click on the Domains Icon
- Click on the Domain Name from the list of hosted domains
- Click on the Statistics Icon
- In the Advanced Statistics section click on the enable button by AWStats name
Once AWStats is set up you can click on the link that says: Click Here to View Stats
Save this link and then you can directly access your web site stats by going to the same URL that this link takes you to.
Did you find this tutorial useful?
Do you want to keep this resource online?
Make a donation to keep gotFusion alive
This page was written by and is maintained by turtle