Creating a custom error page:
- Login to the Helm control panel
- Click on the Domains Icon
- Click on the Domain Name from the list of hosted domains
- Click on the Custom Error Pages Icon
- Click on the error you wish to create a custom page for
- Enter the name of the page you created to handle this error.
- Click the Save button located in the bottom right
NOTE: you must have created the custom error html page and uploaded it to your domain in the folder you are specifying in order for custom error handling to work.
EXAMPLE: your page is uploaded to a folder you created called errors and your page name is 404error.html you would enter /error/404error.html (notice the leading hash
Did you find this tutorial useful?
Do you want to keep this resource online?
Make a donation to keep gotFusion alive
This page was written by and is maintained by turtle