Creating an email address on your domain:
- Login to the Helm control panel
- Click on the Domains Icon
- Click on the Domain Name from the list of hosted domains
- Click on the Email Accounts (POP3) Icon
- Click the Add New Button in the lower right
- Enter the Name you wish to have for the email address
- Enter a password for your new email account
- Re-Enter the password to verify it with the first input of the password
- Click on the Save button in the lower right
Make sure you write down and save your email address and password as you will need to enter them into your email program to log in and check your email.
Did you find this tutorial useful?
Do you want to keep this resource online?
Make a donation to keep gotFusion alive
This page was written by and is maintained by turtle