- Be safe, not sorry. Back up your site to a template. And copy it to removable media.
- Create one or more "master layout" pages. (These are unpublished pages upon which you will base the design of new or existing pages.)
- (John's method) Convert a blank, new standard Fusion page to a master layout page by changing it from a regular layout to an auto-size table. Or
(Anton's method) create your new master layout page from scratch.
- When creating new pages in your site, copy and paste the appropriate master layout into the page. (Don't worry, we'll show you how to update existing pages, too...)
- Delete the filler text content from the body table cell.
- Add the text and other objects you want on the new page.
- Publish Local to test: your page will fill the browser window!